Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We Did It His Way

Looking over some of these blogs, I am again compelled to say that I am not an evangelist. I am simply sharing my experience. You are free to take your own lesson from my words, but when you choose your own way, you should then leave me free to change my mind.

Your faith is worthless if it depends on my faith. There's a tough lesson; tougher for me than it was for anyone else, I imagine.

Don't feel too bad about it. I don't want to hurt anyone. Life has a way of bouncing us around like a pinball. It lets us know who our friends are. And I managed to keep one friend through it all, even if I wasn't aware of it until recently. And he's the only friend I need.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment