Monday, October 11, 2010

Faith Takes a Foothold

According to my dream, it's not quite enough to follow in his footsteps. We must also follow in his foot holes. In this context, I take those wounds to be a metaphor for power over the failings of the flesh, and I hope I don't have to expand on it much more. Remember him in your suffering. Keep your heart and mind open, and he will be there for you.

As for anything else I posted with this thought earlier, do cut me some slack for running to my computer with only vague recollections of my subconscious findings. And furthermore, whomever you are, please stop saving my draft after every sentence I may type and then choose to delete. Not only is it annoying, it's unfair.

Also, please understand that what I see is not the absolute him, but a manifestation of him from within my own opened mind. As such, he is bound to take on characteristics resembling my own. Not the tobacco, though.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment