Monday, October 18, 2010

On Earth as It Is in Heaven

This line from the Lord's prayer gives me hope in my future in music. In heaven they can tell the difference between truth and lies. They are not fooled by phony musicians. They can see right through them.

In heaven my songs are doing quite well, with me singing them. Only through my voice can the spirit of my message be truthfully delivered. Only through my God fearing hand can the monies earned by it be faithfully distributed. After my experience, I wouldn't try to pull anything on anyone. Believe me.

I'm happy to say that I've moved on to new songs that I have no recollection of writing in the past. I've learned to appreciate what has happened to me in the last couple years as a source of bitterness and sadness that makes a noticeable improvement on my art.

I won't be able to post them until I get things straightened out with my internet service provider, but that's just my little problem. It's just a couple hundred dollars. I'm sure I can manage it.

In the meantime, I can always add more to my online journal. I guess you could say that in being able to pass my life onto you in this fashion, there's more to a person than just flesh and blood.

With that thought in mind, time to think of another bad title for the next blog. And don't worry, this coat ain't going nowhere.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment