Monday, October 11, 2010

Seeing My Point

If you want to believe what I'm writing here from my own personal experience, believe it. If you don't want to believe it, don't call me a liar. You're not living my life and seeing what I see. That makes you a liar if you call me a liar!

My inclination towards atheism, in the absence of faith, is as natural for anyone else with a physical form who wants all the questions answered for them here and now. Those questions can't be answered within such a limited experience. There are pieces missing to the puzzle, and there always will be. Even a scientist will tell you that.

The more we learn from science, the more humbled we are by our ignorance. One answer opens up a host of new questions.

Take the conflict existing between the form of the outer universe and that of the inner universe. Einstein tried to reconcile one with the other. He couldn't. They appear to operate in conflict with each other. In quantum mechanics, for instance, an object may exist in two places at once. We need an entirely different set of natural laws, in order to understand it.

At some point it is necessary to fill in those gaps with either intuition or faith. Fortunately for me, reluctant to believe without physical evidence, I have intuition.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment