Saturday, October 9, 2010

Great News

I am honour bound today to pass along an important message to one very special family. As a result of the trials I have endured, I have been endowed with some kind of enhanced vision that lets me see beyond the grave. As I once sang in the taverns of Toronto, life goes on. I'm now convinced, without being able to explain, that it goes on to infinity.

I've stopped mourning the loss of a dear friend and brilliant artist because I've learned that he is still with me. It is he who I credit for coining the phrase one is everything. It is he, operating from within some celestial realm, who may have opened a path to fame and fortune for me in this life.

All he asked for in return from me is the following. If his family is reading, he has a message for them. He misses them. (To me it goes without him saying it that he loves them, too.)

Coming through a formerly stubborn atheist, I'd take this message seriously.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment