Monday, October 11, 2010

Mighty Humble

All individuals are different, with different levels of strength and talent. I do not wish to push my approach to life on the next person, but simply to explain what works for me and let others decide for themselves. I'm not an evangelist.

To be able to do great things, I need my faith in Jesus. Without it I am an ordinary man, limited in strength by his flesh and in vision by the walls of his room. With God in me, I can aspire to the far greater self image and limitless vision of my imagination.

Others who have managed to accomplish great things without taking this step are simply different than I am. I'm naturally inclined and have been conditioned to doubt my greatness.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment