Thursday, October 14, 2010

Goodbye Anger

This might be my last entry for a while. My internet connection has been cut off at home and it's a bit of a hassle for me to come down to the library to do this stuff.

As far as my current mood goes, I live a solitary life and no one really tells me anything directly about the impact I am having out there, so I sometimes let my mind run away with me and start shouting crazy thoughts. I'm withdrawing from cigarette smoking, which leaves me edgy. I'm out of money and a paying job. I'm behind in my rent and my bills. Also, I've been intensely practising the last while and I think I've momentarily burned out on my own songs. (I won't delete them this time.)

Don't worry about me. I'm going to be all right. I have the best friend in the world to remind me how to make the most of my life. He'll make sure I get my smile back. You know who I'm talking about.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment