Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Gospels Truth

I recently viewed a very nice, quiet documentary series entitled The Christians (1977) and it not only added to my knowledge of the scriptures but it helped me gain possible new insights into the police support I seem to enjoy for my online campaign against all the fraud that has been committed with my erased posts in the last ten years or so. I am filled with optimism about my prospects for success in an all-out lawsuit against the trusted celebrities who committed these crimes.

This whole account has been authored by one person. You may be able to sense this by the amazing capacity of your subconscious mind to detect consistencies in style, vocabulary and grammar. But there is a concrete way to prove that this whole account was all authored by one person: computer analysis.

In this documentary, a computer was used to analyze the Gospel of John and the Book of the Apocalypse (or Revelations) and it determined that these two books were not authored by one person. A computer can scan through vast amounts of text and count all the words and the repeat instances of certain expressions, such as 'too bad', and conclude with certainty whether or not a volume of work was written by one or more authors. It is called verbal fingerprinting. I strongly believe that such an analysis was undertaken by police to establish me as the sole author of all of my blogs as early as December 2010, when I was forced out of my apartment into a homeless shelter, because I seem to have had their support ever since.

Computers are not reporters. Computers don't lie. And while the science behind this technique may be over most of our heads, so is the science of ballistics, which is wholly admissible in court for serious murder cases.

If a computer has proven that this whole account was authored by one person, it exposes its prior ownership claims by a multitude of television programs as being fraudulent. And all I need to do to prove that I am the one person who wrote all this, aside from being the only one who is allowed to stay online with it, is to continue writing at home, as I have been doing, and produce new work which will match my old work. Your efforts in continuing to flag or inform police of all outside posts that plagiarize my words would be most appreciated in the meantime. Don't worry about the offenders flagging my posts. When they do that, my posts stay online with a red flag and attract even more readers.


More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2007, 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment