Tuesday, July 7, 2015

How to Think Big

Viewing those Oswald documentaries gave me some insights into the minds of all the fiends who have been assassinating me for the last twenty years. The chief goal of Oswald's behavior was attention. His weird mother neglected him and must have given him a complex. He also suffered from a learning disability. When Oswald defected to the USSR, he received attention from the media and became addicted to it. He must have been happy at that time to be looking forward to all the attention he would get in the USSR as the only American in town. But the drudgery of life in a communist dictatorship drove him to return to the USA. Oswald thought that he would be greeted with tremendous fanfare on his return, but the media panned it. It isn't news when someone leaves an oppressive state to live in the free world, but he was very disappointed. His dead end job at the book depository was as bad as anything he had to do in the USSR. When he shot Kennedy, he did it for the attention. He was never happier than when he had all those reporters clamoring for him.

As a child from a large family, whose working mom didn't always have time for him, I used to sometimes do weird things to try to get attention. But I think I've outgrown this and now I look upon my large family as helping me to come to terms with not being the most important person in the world. I know from my experience in 2007 that fame can feel very pleasant, almost like an acid trip with good acid, and that it might even be addictive. I suspect that Oswald experienced this sensation when he was in the limelight for his fifteen minutes of fame before departing for the USSR and chased that high for the rest of his life. These monsters who got fame from lying with my music or writing also likely became addicted to it and I have been suffering constant attacks from them ever since.

Clearly they don't believe in God because God can make each one of us feel important, whatever our station may be in this life. When we are in communion with God we enjoy a personal relationship with the master of the universe. I have learned to content myself with this personal relationship and it has helped me to sustain my dignity through a very long and trying ordeal. Maybe if people had more faith in God, presidents like Kennedy could die of old age and artists like myself would only have to write their songs and stories once.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2015. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment