Saturday, December 3, 2016

When to Forgive

While forgiveness is the root teaching of Christianity, it is not always advisable to forgive. Only God can forgive unconditionally. In our case, we may actually cause more sin by forgiving if we do it unconditionally. The condition is repentance. Don't forgive a sinner until he repents. I won't be forgiving any of the many sinners who violated my poetry and music and art and comedy until they repent. It is unsafe to do so otherwise and would likely just lead to further crimes with my work, such as I expressed in my script Le Miscreant. Saturday Night Live needed to make you think that was just funny. No, it had a message in it about how I was being treated by that show when I decided to forgive their first round of violations of my comedy.

Hey, if Saturday Night Live is off the air, do you think they might be in prison? (And if Ellen is off the air, do you think she might be in prison?) What were the locals doing here while I was rewriting 2048 lines of rhyming verse in my Octiverse that were all stolen by Saturday Night Live? I guess they were all busy watching CFOX and the Peak try to launch the career of a new fraud band with my music and web views. But the rest of the world must have been paying attention to me instead because, geez, it looks like Saturday Night Live went to prison. Finally.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment