Monday, November 3, 2014

Too Big for History

Don't let the lack of secular references to Jesus in the history books discourage you from believing in him. He was here, but the media of his time didn't think he was important. When I look back on the last seven years and I see who's been getting all the credit and glory from my songs and blogs, it's easy for me to see how Christ's greatness would also have been overlooked by the people of his time.

Given the lack of integrity of people charged with keeping such records, Christ's omission from the history books might even be considered as proof positive that he was, in fact, here. (I am also doubtful that I am related to Wolfe Tone.)

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2007, 2014. New statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment